Emerging Topics in Dose-Finding and Beyond
Aims and Scope
Finding the right dose(s) is one of the most important objectives in new drug development. To promote the research and development in dose-finding and beyond in drug development, the organizing committee is planning to publish a peer-reviewed book on this topic based on the conference: Dose Finding and Other Topics in Drug Development.
As the attendee to the Dose Finding and Other Topics in Drug Development conference in honor of Dr. Naitee Ting’s 70th birthday, you are invited to contribute to this book. Non-conference attendees are welcome to contribute as co-authors. Please submit the title and an extended abstract of your contribution to the co-editors.
Timeline for Submission and Publication
- Title and extended abstract due: April 7th, Friday, 2023
- Full-length chapter due: September 1st, Friday, 2023
- This book is expected to be published by Springer in 2024 as a volume in the ICSA Book Series in Statistics
- JingJing Ye, Executive Director, Global Statistics and Data Sciences, BeiGene. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ding-Geng (Din) Chen, Executive Director and Professor in Biostatistics, Arizona State University. Email: email@example.com
- Wen Zhou, Associate Professor in Statistics, Colorado State Universtiy and Colorado School of Publich Health. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qiqi Deng, Director in Biostatistics, Moderna Inc. Email: Qiqi.Deng@modernatx.com
- Joseph C. Cappelleri, Executive Director of Biostatistics, Pfizer Inc. Email: email@example.com